You are an engineering student in the field of Sustainable Manufacturing and Life Cycle Engineering who is looking for his final thesis?
We are offering an opportunity to conduct a (Diploma/Master) Thesis at the Sydney Team of our Joint German-Australian Research Group.
The stay in the research group at the UNSW will be scheduled for six months. Each semester term we have interviews to select motivated students. We are looking forward to your application for the upcoming term starting in April 2018.
- Urban production and logistic impact – modeling, simulation, impact assessment, visualization, communication and business models
- Energy value stream analysis in manufacturing companies
- Modelling and visualisation of dynamic material and energy flows of factories with simulation tools
- Evaluation of the energy and resource efficiency of manufacturing processes and process chains
- Systematic derivation of technical and organisational improvement measures
- Assessment of life cycle analysis and ecologic life cycle costing models for product and process innovations
Previous knowledge about analysing and modelling of complex manufacturing systems, ICT skills as well as about LCA and LCC methods and tools will be appreciated.
In case that you are interested or have any questions about this offer, please prepare your
application documents until 30 November 2017 to apply for summer semester 2018/19 (at least 4 months before the desired start date)
and contact Max Juraschek.
(e-mail: m.juraschek[a-t]tu-bs.de | phone: +49 531 391 8752)